Trying to quit smoking but failing every time? Well – everything is not lost yet! If you have been trying to quit smoking for a long time but haven’t been able to succeed, here is some good news for you!
There are many ways to divert your smoking urge – let’s look at some of these alternatives which will help you to quit smoking.
- Smokeless cigar – Invention of smokeless cigar has helped individuals who want to quit smoking. These cigars are manufactured using plastics without the presence of nicotine or tobacco within them. Such cigarettes contain menthol and mint flavors so as to keep the urge under control. Such cigars bring psychological comfort to the victims of smoking.
- Chewing gum: In order to avoid the desire of smoking use sugarless chewing gums as an alternative. This will help to maintain a proper balance to the acid levels in the mouth. The flavors of mint will divert your mind from cigarette.
- Dark chocolates: While you are trying to surrender the habit of smoking, automatically your hunger will increase; this hunger can be satisfied with dark chocolates rich in cocoa content. The yummy flavor of cocoa will keep their mind engaged from having cigarette.
- Bananas: Every time you feel the urge to smoke have at least 2 to 3 bananas. Bananas are considered to be one of the healthy smoke substitutes.
- Flavored toothpicks: Smokers are also advised to use toothpicks with flavors. These toothpicks are easily available in the stores. These are manufactured using birchwood or bamboo which is harmless and natural. The flavor of such sticks stay longer in the mouth and hence controls oral fixation.
- Electronic cigarettes: Thousands of smokers have switched to electronic cigarettes over the past few years. E cigarettes are popular among smokers mainly because they offer a smoking experience very similar to cigarette smoking. It has been reported that about 70% of the smokers who turned to electronic cigarettes, successfully quitted smoking. Read the latest e cigarette reviews to find out whether these products are the right fit for you.
- Other alternatives: Some other healthy alternatives are nuts, fennel seeds. Smokers are recommended to chew nuts like almond, peanut, and fennel seeds to quit smoking.
Well such ways are undoubtedly effective and if you are a smoker who wants to quit smoking, follow these steps and enjoy a healthy life. In order to get fast results follow a detox diet with regular exercise.
Yoga is also effective for such victims. Such healthy habits will help you stay fit and active 24 hours a day and you will have a smoke free life. The feeling of an addict free life is awesome and cannot be defined with words.